Collingtree Park Golf Club has a dress code that members and visitors are politely requested to adhere to:
- No denim, plimsolls, flip-flops or trainers are permitted on the courses.
- Golf caps worn on the course should be worn with the peak forward.
- All shirts should be tucked into waistband.
- Gentlemen’s shirts should have a collar and at least short sleeves. NO vest tops.
- Ladies may wear sleeveless shirts, but they must have a collar.
- Long tailored shorts are permitted for men and women. Combat style 3/4 length shorts/trousers must not be worn.
Is not acceptable and players taking excessive time will be warned or asked to leave. Players are asked to give way, if they are holding up the game behind.