- Any match playing a full 18 holes has priority over a match playing 9-hole round.
- A Club competition match has priority.
- If a group loses one clear hole to the one in front, it should allow the group behind to pass. Faster groups should be invited through.
- Four is the maximum number allowed in any one game.
- Tee times must always be adhered to. All visitors are asked to ensure that their guests are aware of their confirmed starting time and adhere to them. Any player missing or late for their tee time will be reverted to the next available tee time.
- All play must be from the yellow tee markers, unless alternative arrangements have been made prior with the Pro shop.
- Slow play is not tolerated. 4 hours 15 minutes is allowed for each match to complete the course.
- Mobile phones are not permitted on the Golf course. Except in an emergency.
- Players searching for a lost ball should invite the following match to play through.
- All bunkers should be raked after playing out and rakes replaced in bunkers.
- Replace divots and press firmly down.
- Repair pitch marks on the greens.
- Clear the green as soon as possible (i.e., mark scorecards on the way to the next tee).
- Behave in a proper fashion on and off the course and do not give offense to others.
- Adhere to the rules of the golf club and local rules.
- Buggies must stay to the cart paths. Under no circumstances should the buggy be driven down the fairway. This rule is at the discretion of the Head Greenkeeper and will be decided on a day-to-day basis.
- Buggies must be always kept on the cart path under wet weather conditions, please check the rules of the day with the Pro shop when hiring.
- Trolley bans are also at the discretion of the Head Greenkeeper according to course conditions. His decision is final. Please respect this.
At Collingtree Park we are surrounded by houses and care needs to be always taken:
Please be aware and abide by ALL signage around the course
DO NOT PLAY, “Wait” if members of the public are in view or passing through the course on legal Rights of Way.
If you hit a ball towards other golfers, you must shout ‘Fore’ to warn them.
If you hit a ball out of bounds towards any property on the course you must report it to the pro shop on completion of your round. (All golfers who play at Collingtree Park are insured and it is vital we work with our residential neighbours on this).