Our golf memberships entitle you to become a part of the best and most esteemed course in the county. As a member of Collingtree Park Golf Club you can choose to participate in our competitions & medals* or simply enjoy the more relaxing side of golf and just ‘turn up and play’ during members tee times.
Regular competitions are staged throughout the year to encourage member’s participation, a full list of which can be found on the member’s area fixture list. Our subscriptions are very competitive and, as a member, you will enjoy a variety of benefits, including the exceptional clubhouse facilities.
We offer various categories of membership to benefit every type of player, please see the below table for a breakdown and for a description of each individual membership available.
This is for golfers under the age of 13 as of 1st April. Cadet members must attend with an adult or be under tuition.
- Unlimited golf throughout the week and weekends
- Handicap and secretarial services
- Bookings up to 14 days in advance
- Protected tee times exclusive to members
- Changing rooms and shower facilities with complimentary towels
- To be eligible, you must be a full member of another club and have that club as your “home” club
- You are entitled to play one round per week as part of your membership – you can play extra rounds at members guest rate if you wish.
- You can play in regular club competitions; these will count as your one round per week if you choose to do so.
- In order to play in the “Major” competitions (Tour Challenge, Augusta, Medinah Classic, AIB Masters, Club Championship*) you will be required to pay an additional green fee.
- This category will be reviewed after one year
Are you a regular Business Golfer? Want to entertain your Clients or reward your employees? Collingtree Park Golf Club has the answer for you.
- Play golf and utilise our clubhouse to entertain clients
- Reward your staff
- Provide new staff to the area with an opportunity to play golf
- Four flexible memberships available